Hyatt Place Sandestin at Grand Boulevard opened doors and welcomed the public last month. The new 5-story, 84-room hotel offers business and leisure travelers an open, intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi, 24-hour food offerings and the 24-hour fitness center.
“South Walton is a world-class community and key business and leisure destination, and Hyatt Place Sandestin at Grand Boulevard will add a wonderful new option for business and leisure travelers visiting the heart of the Emerald Coast,” said General Manager Megan Suggs.
The hotel will open as the latest development on Grand Boulevard – a high-end lifestyle Town Center with exclusive boutiques, renowned retailers, exquisite dining options, first-class events and entertainment, and a thriving professional community.
Hyatt Place Sandestin at Grand Boulevard offers:
- 84 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- 24/7 Gallery Menu with freshly prepared meals at any time of day Gallery Kitchen Breakfast available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Over 1,600 continuous square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
In addition to the many great amenities, Hyatt Place Sandestin at Grand Boulevard is also backed by a management company with a track record of success. “The Hyatt Place brand is the ideal addition to Howard Hospitality’s portfolio of hotels,” says Karen McNevin, Vice President of Hospitality for Howard Hospitality. “As an award-winning hotel management company, Howard Hospitality is known for its fun and visionary leadership as well as its commitment to guest satisfaction, which is also present in the Hyatt Place leadership team and aligns with the Hyatt brand’s mission.”
The Hyatt Place Sandestin at Grand Boulevard has paired the artistic influences of the community with the Hyatt Place brand’s mission to create a thoughtfully designed experience around each guest. While many hotels seek to provide a comfortable and accessible stay, Hyatt Place Sandestin at Grand Boulevard exists both as an industry leading, upscale select service hotel and a true cultural offering with the thoughtful placement of local artists’ works throughout the entire property. Guests experience a seamless, modern stay, while being surrounded by a museum of local artistry.
The developers and designers of Hyatt Place Sandestin at Grand Boulevard have taken great care to enlist the work of local, renowned artists to pay homage to South Walton’s thriving arts culture. The intention is that every stay at Hyatt Place Sandestin at Grand Boulevard is an artistic experience in and of itself.